The O Bois des Rêves in Ottignies offers a fantastic range of fun activities to help the younger generations understand how important preserving nature and its biodiversity is.
Children will get a chance to...
- play with sand, earth, grass, leaves, water, rocks, twigs
- pay attention to fragrances and sounds in nature
- use their hands to invent and create
Water and nature-themed activities
- Water bar to experiment and find which, among the different waters on show, is tap water
- Art workshop (nature prints, boat making...)
- Marble race on a 97% nature track
- Swing to go metres high in a bird suit
- Unicorn ride
- Little shop for imaginary items
- Sound installation and Japanese fountains
- Musical creations
- Entry is free
- Booking is mandatory
- Play area accessible during the festival
Event planned for the month of September 2022 (1)
(1) Dates and programme may be subject to change.