- Guided tour and discovery
- Museum or Interpretation Centre
This extraordinary, full scale mural present the various scenes of the 1815 battle between Wellington and Napoleon's troops. Painted in 1912, it gives an impressive 3D feel.
This panorama, commissioned for the centenary of the battle of Waterloo, is 110 metres long and 12 metres. To this incredible realistic scene was added a sound effect bringing this page of history to life.
Why not try the Live Tour, a 5D experience sure to be memorable?
The farm of Hougoumont is part of the 1815 Memorial. visit.
Validity date: from 01-01-2020 au 31-12-2020
- Offer valid throughout 2020 (except when the site is hosting special events)
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher.
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
Pass 1815 Waterloo: 6 attractions and museums presenting Napoleon's last battle for 20€
This single ticket gives you access to the 6 attractions and museums presenting Napoleon's last battle. The best way to learn and experience a important chapter in history.
French - Dutch
Credit cards accepted
Cafe - Shop - Non-smoking - Car parking - Cycle rack - Parking - Restaurant - Common bathroom
Audioguide/mobile app/tablet - Guide available/groups - German - EN - ES - FR - IT - NL