- Museum or Interpretation Centre
- Education to nature
- Recreational park
Parc Chlorophylle, a fun park nestled in the forest stretching from Manhay to Dochamps, invites visitors to enjoy a fun day outdoors, a little off the beaten path. A fantastic place to learn more about nature and have fun in Wallonia.
Attractions and fun areas in the Parc Chlorophylle
- A fantastic footpath through the treetops
- A pyramid of ropes
- A 2-km educational trail, marked with explanatory panels in French and Dutch
- A wooden forest themed play area
- 33 attractions made from wood
- Discovery trails
The Parc Chlorophylle is ideal for beautiful walks and hikes, solo or with family and friends.
- 150 seats
- a panoramic terrace big enough for 200 guests
- snacks, set menus and terroir products
- Chlorophylle Fair on May 17
- Autumn Fair on September 20
Visitors with specific needs
The Parc Chlorophylle is part of the sites certified by the official label Access-i (meaning with facilities or/activities adapted to travellers with specific needs). You will find more details on the website to plan your visit.
CHLOROPHYLLE PARK – DOCHAMPS
Validity date: from 01-01-2020 au 31-12-2020
- Offer valid throughout 2020
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher.
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
Minimum duration : 2:00
Maximum duration : 3:00
French - Dutch
Cafe - Daylight - Shop - Training materials provided - Car parking - Cycle rack - Parking - Playground - Restaurant
Guide available/groups - German - EN - FR - NL