Please check the opening times, booking tips and recommendations with them (either via their website or by contacting them directly) before visiting. Remember to check the border and quarantine regulations before travelling.
Click here to see the list of attractions now reopened.
- Recreational park
- Education to nature
The Parc Chlorophylle, a fun park nestled in the forest stretching from Manhay to Dochamps, invites visitors to enjoy a fun day outdoors, a little off the beaten path. A fantastic place to learn more about nature and have fun in Wallonia.
Attractions and fun areas in the Parc Chlorophylle
- A fantastic footpath through the treetops
- A pyramid of ropes
- A 2-km educational trail, marked with explanatory panels in French and Dutch
- A wooden forest themed play area
- 24 attractions made from wood
- Discovery trails
The Parc Chlorophylle is ideal for beautiful walks and hikes, solo or with family and friends. Many hikes start from the park.
The Brasserie du Parc offers:
- 150 seats
- a panoramic terrace big enough for 200 guests
- snacks, set menus and terroir products
Visitors with specific needs
The Parc Chlorophylle is part of the sites certified by the official label Access-i (meaning with facilities or/activities adapted to travellers with specific needs). You will find more details on the website to plan your visit.
Information on the walk
- Indoor catering
- Educational service
- Training materials provided
- Car parking
- Cycle rack