- Recreational park
- Museum or Interpretation Centre
- Education to nature
Parc Chlorophylle, a fun park nestled in the forest stretching from Manhay to Dochamps, invites visitors to enjoy a fun day outdoors, a little off the beaten path. A fantastic place to learn more about nature and have fun in Wallonia.
Attractions and fun areas in the Parc Chlorophylle
- A fantastic footpath through the treetops
- A pyramid of ropes
- A 2-km educational trail, marked with explanatory panels in French and Dutch
- A wooden forest themed play area
- 33 attractions made from wood
- Discovery trails
The Parc Chlorophylle is ideal for beautiful walks and hikes, solo or with family and friends.
- 150 seats
- a panoramic terrace big enough for 200 guests
- snacks, set menus and terroir products
- Chlorophylle Fair on May 17
- Autumn Fair on September 20
Visitors with specific needs
The Parc Chlorophylle is part of the sites certified by the official label Access-i (meaning with facilities or/activities adapted to travellers with specific needs). You will find more details on the website to plan your visit.
Cafe - Daylight - Shop - Training materials provided - Car parking - Cycle rack - Parking - Playground - Restaurant
Guide available/groups - German - EN - FR - NL