Located at the junction of the Meuve and Dérivation rivers, the Parc de la Boverie has been a favourite stroll in Liège since the XIVth century.
This public park and its Jardin d'Acclimatation were created in the second part of the XIXth century. In 1874 G. Blonden decided to replace booths, restaurants, animal cages... by large spaces planted with grass and trees. He kept a landscape feature in the north-west of the site, while the south west became a beautiful garden, famous for its pergola and roses. A Palais des Beaux Arts was added when the park hosted the 1905 Universal Exhibition.
Nowadays, this remarkable green space is home to the newly opened Musée de la Boverie, both a fine art museum and an international exhibition centre.
Open every day
Boulevard d'Avroy, Kennedy bridge
Car parking - Cycle rack - Parking - Playground