The largest topiary garden open to the public can be found in Durbuy, the smallest town in the world.
The estate stretches over 1 hectare: a lovely stroll featuring 39 flowers beds. Its 250 topiaries made of boxwood, yew or holly are real masterpieces... A stroll through the gardens also reveals 39 flower beds and a splendid view over the river Ourthe and Durbuy castle.
A specific part of the park is dedicated to medicinal plants.
Visitors with specific needs
The garden is part of the sites certified by the official label Access-i (meaning with facilities or/activities adapted to travellers with specific needs). You will find more details on the website to plan your visit.
PARC DES TOPIAIRES
Validity date: from 01-01-2022 au 31-12-2022
- Offer valid throughout 2022
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher.
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
- If booking online, please contact the site first to know which process to follow to enjoy this promotion
Cafe - Shop - Cycle rack - Parking
Guide available/groups - German - EN - ES - FR - IT - JP - NL - RU - Guide available/individuals - DE - EN - ES - FR - IT - JP - NL - PT - RU