Discover Wallonia's many green spaces during this exceptional weekend.
A tribute to the region's green heritage
This initiative, aiming at valorising parks and gardens in Wallonia, is an invitation to visit the impressive work of landscape architects in the region.
A wonderful escape
Discover prestigious places such as:
- The 12 themed gardens of the Bambois lake
- The gardens of the Villers-la-Ville abbey
- The park of Mariemont
- The the romantic park of the Attre Castle
- The baroque Enghien park
- The more classical park of the Modave castle
- The neo-classical park and gardens of the Seneffe castle
- The Château de Beloeil
- The fantastic Robert Lenoir arboretum near La Roche-en-Ardenne...
There are exceptional parks and gardens to explore throughout the whole of Wallonia.
Before getting on the road, do contact the closest tourist office to your destination. If you are going to the Hautes Fagnes, please remember the number of visitors is limited each day. The Hautes Fagnes Tourist Office will give you the latest details. The Luxembourg and East Cantons Tourist Office will give you the ski slopes opening times. For additional skiing and winter sports information in Belgium, you can contact the East Contons Tourist Office.
Event planned for the month of June 2022 (1)
(1) Dates and programme may be subject to change.