This single ticket gives you access to the 7 attractions and museums presenting Napoleon's last battle. The best way to learn and experience a page of history: June 18, 1815 in Waterloo, Belgium.
Discover Waterloo's Battlefield, themed museums and historical sites with the Pass 1815.
The Pass 1815 includes the following visits
- The Mémorial Waterloo 1815
- Thee Lion's mound
- Memorial museum
- Amazing panorama
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- Napoleon's last headquarters in Vieux-Genappe
- La The Mont-Saint-Jean farm and brewery
- Hougoumont farm
Where to buy the Pass 1815
- At the museums mentioned above
- At the Maison du Tourisme de Waterloo (in front of the Musée Wellington
From 01 January to 31 December 2022
More information on the opening times on the www.waterloo1815.be website.