- Self catering
This charming countryside gîte, named Pichou, a former farm built with local stone, is a pleasant lodging for 6-7 guests and a baby. Located it Nollevaux, in the Belgian Ardenne, this sweet little house by fields and woodlands offers a peaceful atmosphere.
A family friendly gîte
- a comfortable lounge with a wooden stove, a television, HIFI, Dock and DVD player
- 1 well-equipped kitchen: ceramic hob, traditional oven, microwave, freezer, traditional coffee machine, Nescafé Dolce Gusto, toaster
- a bathroom with shower, washing machine and separate toilets.
- a bedroom for 4 persons (double bed + bunk beds)
- a bedroom for 2 persons (single beds or double bed + cot)
- On request: cot, changing table, highchair, safety doors
- a sofa bed for 1 person
- play area for children or reading space
- free, unlimited WIFI, board games for all
- large fenced garden with slide, BBQ and garden furniture
- garage to put bikes should you take yours along
The owners will gladly advise hikes in the area. Do contact them for any information on prices, charges (electricity, water, fuel, wood), cleaning fees, visitors tax, deposit.
Number of guests : from 6 to 7 people
Number of rooms : 2
German - English - Spanish - French - Dutch
Open fire - Laundry facilities - Dishwasher - Non-smoking - Television
Pets not allowed