- Recreational park
- Amusement park
This family-friendly park offers a great balance of nature, fun and adventure. Take a trip back to prehistoric times at this fun park with aquatic dinosaur themes, water slides, roller coasters and attractions!
More than 20 activities to try!
- The Dino Splash, a new aquatic dinosaur-themed attraction which features 3 spectacular slides going round a giant volcano.
- Vic the Viking will meet you at Vicky The Ride, a unique giant eight shaped roller coaster, 400- metres long.
- The Maya Splash is sure to wow you too with its thrilling wild water descent.
- After admiring the spectacular waterfalls, try the rest of the twenty attractions, such as the Bob-Luge, the Halvar Coaster, go-karting even.
- Don't forget the chairlift, overlooking the Amblève valley. The place overflows with adventures...
- Take a selfie with the park's dinosaurs.
- The little ones are sure to enjoy the petting farm, carrousel and monkey island.
Don't miss the Coo waterfalls nearby!
Before getting on the road, do contact the closest tourist office to your destination. If you are going to the Hautes Fagnes, please remember the number of visitors is limited each day. The Hautes Fagnes Tourist Office will give you the latest details. The Luxembourg and East Cantons Tourist Office will give you the ski slopes opening times. For additional skiing and winter sports information in Belgium, you can contact the East Contons Tourist Office.
Cafe - Shop - Car parking - Parking - Playground - Restaurant