This countryside gîte in Bas-Warneton (near Flanders and France) is nestled within a farm still in activity and can host up to 4 persons. Nearby are meadows and fields - a lovely way to reconnect with nature. Guests also have the opportunity to visit the farm.
- A bedroom with 2 single beds on the ground floor
- 2 bedrooms with 2 singles beds each on the first floor
- 1 sofa bed for 2 persons in the mezzanine
- Equipped kitchen (ceramic hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer)
- Small lounge (TV, DVD player, phone, Internet)
- Bathroom (sink + bath/shower)
- Washing machine + dryer
Two other gîtes also are available on site:
- Prairie Fleurie II: a farm gîte in Comines-Warneton (6-8 guests each)
- Prairie Fleurie III: a farm gîte in Comines-Warneton (4 guests)
The lawn is shared between the 3 gîtes.
Near the gîte
- Farm activities