The Quiet Place B&B offers a choice of 2 bedrooms in the charming village of Rossignol. This former farm will delight nature lovers, families and couples in search of a peaceful location.
- A room for 1-3 persons on the ground floor (adapted for visually or hearing-impaired guests)
- A suiite for 2-4 persons on the first floor
Each room has:
- A lounge area
- A bathroom (shower, toilets)
- Tea and coffee facilities
- A fridge
Board games and an oven are available in the dining room.
Why choose A quiet place?
Expect a warm, personalised welcome, a breakfast with homemade and terroir products and free access to the library and garden.
The owners can also prepare lunches to go, rent bikes, organise entertainment for private events, check you up from the station and drive you back.
Here are a few ideas to make the most of your stay in the area:
- Rossignol castle and its park
- Notre-Dame d'Orval abbey
- Torgny, one of the prettiest villages in Wallonia
Looking for a peaceful location to rest? Rossignol is the place for you.
Number of guests : from 2 to 9 people
Number of rooms : 3
A Quiet Room
Type de chambre : Double room
Number of guests : from 1 to 3 people
Number of rooms : 1
- For up to 3 guests
- Located on the ground floor
- The shower room and toilets are outside the room, just on the other side of the corridor
- Access to the garden
Type de chambre : Suite
Number of guests : from 2 to 4 people
Number of rooms : 2
- For 2-4 guests
- Queen bed + 2 single beds
- Bathroom toilets by the room, on the other side of the corridor
English - French - Dutch
Credit cards accepted - E-bike hire - Bike hire - Pack lunch - Breakfast
Fishing - Cycling
Garden - Non-smoking - Parking - Communal bathroom - Wi-Fi