- Folklore and Tradition
These festivities are quite memorable with its procession, fun animations, music, fascinating costumes. The carnival takes place every year 2 weeks before Easter.
The procession, which counts a dozen of floatts, Gilles and peasant characters, will go through the villages of Quenast and Rebecq, sharing much cheerfulness on its way,
- Opening evening with fancy dress at the former train station of Rebecq
- Children's carnival
- Bonfire on which the Winter man will be placed
- The Spring carnival will start from Quenast from 15:00
- Bonfire on the Grand Place from 20:00
Event planned for the month of March 2022 (1)
(1) Dates and programme may be subject to change.