The Viroin, Ry d'Alyse, Eau Blanche and Eau Noire rivers are perfect for fishing near Viroinval (South of the province of Namur).
When can you go fishing on the rivers near Viroinval?
- Trout, Atlantic salmon, minnow, gudgeon: from the third Saturday in March
- On the Viroin (trout and flyfishing only): from the first Saturday of June to the first of October, with some other fisheries open until the end of February
- No fishing on private riverbanks
Fishing association on the Eau Noire and the Viroin
- Nismes : Association des Pêcheurs Nismois
- Dourbes : A.S.B.L. Les Fervents de la Gaule
- Olloy-sur-Viroin : Les Pêcheurs du Viroin
- Vierves-sur-Viroin : La Truite Viervoise
- Treignes : A.S.B.L. La Treignoise
The information provided is an indication only. We advise you to inquire directly with the organisers of the event that interests you before you leave.