- Sport and relaxation
The Viroin, Ry d'Alyse, Eau Blanche and Eau Noire rivers are perfect for fishing near Viroinval (South of the province of Namur).
When can you go fishing on the rivers near Viroinval?
- Trout, Atlantic salmon, minnow, gudgeon: from the third Saturday in March
- On the Viroin (trout and flyfishing only): from the first Saturday of June to the first of October, with some other fisheries open until the end of February
- No fishing on private riverbanks
Fishing association on the Eau Noire and the Viroin
- Nismes : Association des Pêcheurs Nismois
- Dourbes : A.S.B.L. Les Fervents de la Gaule
- Olloy-sur-Viroin : Les Pêcheurs du Viroin
- Vierves-sur-Viroin : La Truite Viervoise
- Treignes : A.S.B.L. La Treignoise
COVID-19 : We do our best to inform you with the latest updates... Best, though, to check with the operator or lodging you have made a booking with before getting on the road. Please note that the Covid Safe Ticket (or health passport) is mandatory in Wallonia, starting November 1st, 2021. Infos
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.