- Romantic hotel
The River Lodge, a former mill in Maredret, is now a luxurious 3-star hotel with quirky, fascinating rooms. The perfect place to relax and explore the Ardenne.
10 extraordinary rooms
The River Lodge features 10 double rooms, each with a different theme and atmosphere.
Each room has its own bathroom with either a bath or a shower.
- Strass et élégance (sequins and elegance)
- La cabane du trappeur (the trapper's hut)
- Kalahari room
- Titanic suite
- En route vers Krypton (on our way to Krypton)
- A la poursuite du Diamant vert (romancing the stone)
- Au cœur des montagnes (in the mountains)
- Ice Age
- Les petits pains chauds (warm bread)
- Au temps du Roi Soleil (in the Sun King's time)
The River Lodge hotel offers packages for special events: honeymoon, terroir delights, sophisticated breakfast, massages...
A seminar room is available on site as well as a lounge and separate kitchen.
In the area
Maredret is a countryside village by the Maredsous Abbey. Its houses built in local blue stones, its monastery and its artisanal shops make it a particularly picturesque location.
Number of guests : 20 personnes
Number of rooms : 10
English - Spanish - French - Dutch
Bike hire - Breakfast
Non-smoking - Parking - Communal bathroom - Television - Terrace - Wi-Fi
Pets not allowed