The River Lodge, a former mill in Maredret, is now a luxurious 3-star hotel with quirky, fascinating rooms. The perfect place to relax and explore the Ardenne.
10 extraordinary rooms
The River Lodge features 10 double rooms, each with a different theme and atmosphere.
Each room has its own bathroom with either a bath or a shower.
- Strass et élégance (sequins and elegance)
- La cabane du trappeur (the trapper's hut)
- Kalahari room
- Titanic suite
- En route vers Krypton (on our way to Krypton)
- A la poursuite du Diamant vert (romancing the stone)
- Au cœur des montagnes (in the mountains)
- Ice Age
- Les petits pains chauds (warm bread)
- Au temps du Roi Soleil (in the Sun King's time)
The River Lodge hotel offers packages for special events: honeymoon, terroir delights, sophisticated breakfast, massages...
A seminar room is available on site as well as a lounge and separate kitchen.
A luxurious hotel in the village of Maredret
Maredret is a countryside village by the Maredsous Abbey. Its houses built in local blue stones, its monastery and its artisanal shops make it a particularly picturesque location.
In the Molignée Valley, you can enjoy cycling along the RAVel network (bikes available on site or try the rail bikes, visit the Montaigle castle, the Annevoie gardens or take a stroll in Falaën, one of the most beautiful villages in Wallonia.
Number of guests : from 2 to 20 people
Number of rooms : 10
English - Spanish - French - Dutch
Bike hire - Breakfast
Non-smoking - Parking - Communal bathroom - Television - Terrace - Wi-Fi
Pets not allowed