- Race or competition
In the world of mountain biking, the Roc d'Azur counts among the most famous events. Here is its counterpart, in Houffalize.
The Ourthe valley
The river is considered as a landmark along the route of the Roc d'Ardenne. The participants will cross the Ourthe several times, it also offers a fantastic playground and suitable for mountain biking as well as magnificent views.
Two new mountain bike trails
To the traditional trails...
- The Roc Marathon: 81 km and a total elevation of 2212 meters
- The Roc d'Ardenne: half-marathon, 51 km with 1480 meters of elevation gain
- The Roc Gourmand: a pleasant cycle tour +/- 30 km with several provisions of delicious regional specialties
The following ones have been added:
- The Gravel ROC: a 70 km trail for Gravel Bikes (stone, gravel, forest, paved and sandy paths)
- The BIG Roc Marathon: a 110 km trail alternating pleasure and technique, quite a challenge.
There will be opportunities to try new mountain bikes on the Saturday and Sunday, known as Happy Bike Days (in partnership with O2 Bikers).
Do not miss the MTB event of the year!