Rongy celebrates autumn flavours every first weekend of October, with a fair dedicated to apples. Come and get a bite of the action! The event takes place in the orchards of Brunehaut.
There will be many themed activities to enjoy:
- visits of the orchards
- pruning demonstrations
- exhibition presenting the various apple tree varieties
- tasting and sale of terroir products
- artisans presenting their skills
- street entertainment
- hot air balloon flights
- Apple walks (5 and 10 km)
Over 10,000 persons gather for the event every year.
There will of course be a bar and snacks served on site.
Event planned for the month from September to October 2022 (1)
(1) Dates and programme may be subject to change.