- Trade fair
The winemakers from the Namur region will be delighted to share their passion with you in this convivial atmosphere - and budget-friendly prices!
These entrepreneurs, all from the Namur region originally, have started their vineyard in Belgium or France. They travel back to join this event, help in the «Hangar aux affûts», a former artillery store built by the Belgians in 1835, at the heart of the Terra Nova estate.
Amazing vineyards featured
- Château de Bioul (Anhée)
- Château Bon Baron (Profondeville)
- Château Fosse-Sèche (Brossoy-Maine-et-Loire)
- Coude à coude (Jemeppe-sur-Sambre)
- Domaine Agape (Quinsac-Gironde)
- Domaine du Chenoy (La Bruyère)
- Domaine Constant Duquesnoy (Mirabel aux Baronnies-Drôme)
- Domaine de Gravimel (Cébazan-Hérault)
- Domaine des Mathouans (Latour-Gaume)
- Les vins Grafé-Lecocq & Fils sa (Namur)
- Mas Thélème (Pic Saint-Loup-Hérault)
Animations, local market and torch-lit walk
- Local producers will also present their productions and wow your taste buds.
- Wine themed torch-lit walk (booking required)
- Parking on the Esplanade de la Citadelle only, with free shuttles between 2 and 8 pm
- Entry fee: 4€, which includes a tasting glass (no need to book)
Don't miss the new edition of the Salon des Vignerons namurois.
Event planned for the month of February 2021 (1)
(1) Dates and programme may be subject to change.