- Guided tour and discovery
Explore Dinant by following a surprising trail featuring 60 giant saxophones, decorated by countries of the European Union, through the city. Visitors are encouraged to share pictures or even selfies of their favourite ones. Some would say it is a musical message, reminding passers-by that the world is all about a beautiful harmony...
- Visitors will find a map showing the location of the sculptures at the Maison du tourisme
- The « Sax and the city » brochure is available at the Maison du tourisme and at the cultural centre.
- The guided tours of Dinant, organised by the city, will include the saxophones
- The trail goes through the town centre, with restaurants and cafés by the sculptures, as well as parking spaces.
- Free, permanent trail, easy to do on your own.
Minimum duration : 1:00
Maximum duration : 2:00
English - French - Dutch
Guide available/groups - FR - EN - German - IT - NL