- Water attraction
Take a different look at Liège with a river cruise on the Meuse... Taking place between April and October, these allow you to go from one iconic location to the next in the Fiery City at a mere 1€ per stop.
It's not only for visitors: the locals use it too on a daily basis. Talk about a way to commute!
The advantages of Liège's river shuttle
- Each boat can welcome up to 75 persons
- Large covered terrace, which can open up on sunny days
- Seats perpendicular to the way the boat is going for a better visual appreciation of the views
Getting on/off board
- Fragnée (right bank, downstream of the bridge)
- Guillemins (left bank, upstream of the Belle-Liégeoise bridge)
- Pôle fluvial (right bank, in front of the Aquarium-Museum)
- Town centre (left bank, under the bridge)
- Historical centre (right bank, upstream of the Maghin bridge)
- Coronmeuse (left bank, upstream from Liège Expo )