- Sport and relaxation
- Walking or hiking
- Trekking & hiking
Love art but not a fan of museums? Prefer nature and outdoors activities? Head to Condroz-Famenne. The Sentiers d'Art (art paths) feature Land’art creations as well as well as beautifully designed shelters, often set in unexpected places.
Une manière originale d’explorer les paysages du Condroz et de la Famenne, les Vallées des saveurs !
3 Sentiers d'Art (art paths) can be enjoyed:
- Between Gesves and Ohey (38 km)
This Sentier d'Art, which starts at the church in the village of Sorée, features 15 pieces, 2 shelters and 12 creations made in the past for the May festivities in Gesves.
- Between Havelange and Somme-Leuze (44 km)
The Sentier d'Art, which start in the village of Libois features 10 beautiful pieces
- Between Ciney and Hamois (80 km)
This Sentier d'Art features 8 Land'Art pieces and 2 poetic shelters
The poetic and beautifully decorated bivouacs are perfect to spend the night or simply relax.
- These artistic trails, open every day of the year, are free to all and traffic free
- Click here to access the gpx files for these trails