(Re)discover the stunning cave of Comblain this autumn and learn all about the bats which have chosen it as their home.
Sleeping through the winter with your head down
Indeed! Families of bats love this peaceful haven and stay there throughout the cold season to hibernate. Visitors are invited to follow the guide from one gallery to another, discovering the full magic of the place while respecting the bats sleeping there: mimes, illustrations, clues will make this silent visit quite entertaining!
- Every day during the October school holidays
- Booking recommended (limited spaces)
- Accessible to deaf or hard of hearing visitors
- Price: €8.5 for adults, €6.5 for children (4 to 11 y.o.), free for children under 4
A fun way to visit a cave!
Event planned for the month from October to November 2021 (1)
(1) Dates and programme may be subject to change.