A road trip with our favourite co-pilot, a bike ride with friend, outdoor family holidays… This summer, happy memories are sure to be made in Wallonia. We have so much still to share with you!
Ah, the excitement! The bags are in the book, the promise of a fantastic picnic in the cool box, your holiday playlist already is playing in the car… All smiles, you watch our house get smaller and smaller in the rear-view mirror. Good-bye routine, farewell to work and commuting!
Our tips for a memorable road trip:
- Choose one of our driving itineraries (you will also find walking and cycling ones) to discover Wallonia’s stunning castles and fortresses.
- Take breaks regularly. One with a view! Check our map listing the most beautiful panoramas in the south of Belgium. Tag us on your favourite #VISITWallonia pics!
- Bring some souvenirs back. Our flea market guide will point you to the best place to go hunting for vintage gems.
Choose a few pals, a sunny da and go cycling along the enchanting paths of Wallonia…
Our suggestions for a successful bike trip:
- Slow travels can be a lot of fun thanks to our car-free itineraries in Wallonia: from 2 das to 2 weeks walking, cycling or jumping on trains
- Challenge yourself with one of our sporty trails
- Choose a lodging part of the Bienvenue vélo network, offering infrastructures adapted to cyclists
- Check our summer events : festivals, concerts… will make the perfect reward after cycling all day!
Family gatherings, spending holidays together guarantee memories for life. How about inviting the grandparents to join this summer?
Ideas to delight all generations:
Lodgings in Wallonia
Our charming guesthouses, sweet gîtes and comfy hotels… will convince you to stay a few nights. Wallonia has a special way of capturing our heart!