- Museum or Interpretation Centre
The museum, located in the Stavelot Abbey’s magnificent vaulted cellars, presents the prestigious history the Spa-Francorchamps racetrack, one of the most beautiful circuit in the world.
A selection of exceptional vehicles, unreleased videos and a collection of unexpected objects highlights the drivers' passion for this competition, from the pioneers to our modern stars. A large-scale model and Playstation 4 consoles make the track even more concrete for motor racing enthusiasts - for a little while you can enjoy being Fangio, Senna or Schumacher.
The legendary story of the Spa-Francorchamps circuit
This new attraction combines a visit of the museum and the opportunity to get on the track itself onboard of a coach. A must for Formula 1 fans...
A few details to prepare your visit
- Duration of the visit: 1h30
- Languages spoken on site: Dutch, English, French and German
- All tickets give you access to the 3 museums and to the temporary exhibitions.
- Free for children under 6.
- You will find more information on the abbey's website.
The museum is located on the first floor of the Stavelot abbey, also home to:
Visitors with specific needs
Please click here to see the list of facilities and activities accessible to visitors with reduced mobility. Wallonia has developed the Access-i program to give travellers a clear understanding of what the infrastructures offer.
Validity date: from 01-01-2020 au 31-12-2020
- Offer valid throughout 2020
- Based on 2 adults min. buying a ticket
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher.
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
The museumPassmusées: free access to 172 Belgian museums for 59€
This exclusive pass, valid for a year, gives you free access to over 100 Belgian museums, Wallonia included.
Please check the opening times, booking tips and recommendations with them (either via their website or by contacting them directly) before visiting. Remember to check the border and quarantine regulations before travelling.
Click here to see the list of attractions now reopened.
German - English - French - Dutch
Library or document centre
Cafe - Shop - Car parking - Parking - Restaurant
Guide available/groups - German - EN - FR - NL