- Tourist office
Spa is such an iconic thermal town it gave its name to all spas! A candidate for UNESCO's world heritage, it can be listed proudly along iconic cities such a Bath or Vichy.
A guide tour of the historic centre
The Tourist Office invites you to discover the rich heritage of this fantastic town with professional guides and learn about sites such as:
- The Casino
- The Parc de Sept Heures
- Galerie Léopold II (which pavilion is home to a microbrewery)
- The former thermal baths
A wide range of activities
Relax at the Thermes de Spa, discover the story of the city at the Musée de la ville d’eaux or at the Musée du cheval. In the 18th century, the quality of the thermal sources attracted crowned heads such as Tsar Peter the Great, which stayed in Spa in 1717. Spa's most famous spring was even named after him.
A varied environment
- Thermal waters
- Exceptional flora and fauna
- The Fagnes of Malchamps
SPA TOURIST OFFICE
Validity date: from 01-01-2021 au 31-12-2021
- Valid throughout 2021
- 90€ instead of 105€. Valid for the Art Nouveau or Nature guided tour
- The tour must be booked at least 2 weeks in advance. Based on availability. Groups of 20 persons max. Duration: 1h30-2h.
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
- If booking online, please used the code ESCAPADE90 to enjoy this promotion
Print the voucher and give it to the Tourist Office.
Valid throughout 2019 except for January 1 and December 25.
Please book in advance ( 2 weeks in advance min.)
Based on availability.
Valid for a group of 20 persons max per voucher.
German - English - French