- Folklore and Tradition
This traditional march has been taking place since 1884. The monks of the Lobbes abbey originally worshipped Saint Frego. A cholera epidemy saw the local population turn to Saint Roch instead in 1866. Both remain closely linked in the region.
- 05:00 - the hamlet wakes up
- 08:45 - meeting on the Grand Place
- 09:00 - departure for Acoz
- 12:30 - walking back to Lausprelle
- 1245 - passing of the Youth Flag between the 2 companies
- 13:30 - procession of the Lausprelle square
- 16:15 - stop by the Lausprelle church, blessing of the statue of Saint Roch, procession leaving for Acoz
- 18:15 - procession back in Acoz
- 21:30 - torch lit walk from Tourette
Event planned for the month of August 2021 (1)
(1) Dates and programme may be subject to change.