- Tourist office
Located by an abbey, Stavelot is a charming, well preserved 18th century town, listed exceptional heritage of Wallonia. Its tourist office will be delighted to welcome you warmly and help you discover the region's many gems.
- The Grand Place
- The pretty stone and timber framed houses
- Its archeological remains
- Its alleyways
- Its fountains
- Its abbey, home to three museums.
The town itself is quite lively and is known for its exhibitions, music festivals, theatre shows... and folkloric traditions like the Laetare des Blancs Moussis, one of Belgium's most famous carnivals.
- Stavelot's historical centre and its prestigious Abbey
- The Coo waterfall
- The famous Spa-Francorchamps racetracks
The RAVeL and pré-RAVeL
Make the most of the hundreds of km of walking paths and two RAVeLs.