- Train/tram/tourist train
- Adventure sports
Enjoy a travel through time aboard this authentic steam train, a wonderful way to discover the Viroin and Haute-Meuse valleys in Wallonia.
The steam railway of the three valleys or CFV3V goes from Mariembourg to Treignes, via Nismes, Olloy-sur-Viroin and Vierves, the latter being listed as one of the prettiest villages in Wallonia. You are sure to fall under the charm of the picturesque landscapes along the way.
You can learn more about this network, famous in Europe for its beauty at the Musée du Chemin de Fer à Vapeur des Trois Vallées.
Special events to put in your agenda
- February: Valentine's day train, booking required
- April: Easter train
- June: BBQ train, booking required
- July: model trains day
- August: terroir products market
- September: terroir products train (booking required), steam fest
- October: Halloween train
- December: Christmas train
Details and exact dates can be found on the official website.
Visitors with specific needs
Please click here to see the list of facilities and activities accessible to visitors with reduced mobility. Wallonia has developed the Access-i program to give travellers a clear understanding of what the infrastructures offer.
Please note, on this site:
- If you have a wheelchair: a specially equipped coach awaits on our steam train.
The trains are either diesel (railcars) or steam ones. They ride:
- The 3 days of the Easter weekend
- All weekends and public holidays from April to Nov. 01
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays from the first weekend of July to the end of August
- Fridays from July 15 to August 15
- The weekend before Christmas
The detailed timetable can be found on the official website.
- Access for PRM (autodeclared)
- Car parking
- Cycle rack