- Museum or Interpretation Centre
The very first computer museum in Belgium... Its collections, divided in 4 themes, retrace an incredible scientific odyssey from the invention of calculators to your smartphone and offer a reflexion on the impact of technology on our daily lives.
The museum aims at offering a place to pay tribute to technical evolution, highlight computer skills and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. Its rich and varied collections are divided in four segments:
- the Bull-FEBB museum, presenting the history of the Bull company and the range of products developed
- the Unisys Computer Museum Belgium, a presentation of computers from their beginnings to present days
- the evolution of writing through time
- a full collection of calculating systems
The museumPassmusées: free access to 172 Belgian museums for 59€
This exclusive pass, valid for a year, gives you free access to over 100 Belgian museums, Wallonia included.
Guide available/groups - Guide available/individuals