This delicious recipe by Chef Julien Lapraille and Sommelier Eric Boschmann will transport you to the Vallée des Saveurs. Perfect as a dessert or a teatime treat!
- 300 g pumpkin
- 250 g organic flour from the Ferme de Buzin
- ½ a lemon, juice and zested
- 4 eggs
- 3 cl olive oil
- 2 apples from the Ferme Champia
- 5 cl blueberry and lemon cordial by Saveurs du Verger
- 50 g butter
- Salt and pepper
Hands-on time: 45 mn
Cooking time: 15 mn
1. Top and tail the pumpkin then cut it half, deseed it and dice in smaller pieces. Leave the skin on! Steam for 30 minutes until tender.
2. Meanwhile, cut your apples into matchsticks. Place in a bowl. Add the blueberry and lemon cordial, lemon juice and zest. Leave to marinate.
3. Once the pumpkin is steamed, place the pieces in a food processor. Mix, adding one by one the olive oil, eggs and flour.
4. Scoop onto a buttered griddle or pan. Cook on one side (no need to flip).
5. Place your pancake on a plate and top generously with your apple salad.
Discover some of our local producers
The Champia farm in Chevetogne
Agribio: a cooperative of organic cereals
Au Petit Marché à Moi | Terroir products in Hamois
Chocolaterie Sigoji: sweet indulgence in Ciney
Fromagerie du Samson, named Belgium's best cheesemonger in 2014