Thudi-Nids en bulle, an extra-ordinary camping site at the Aulne Abbey (near Thuin, Hainut), invites you to spend a romantic night in a transparent bubble (or sphair), set on a high-rise terrace.
This sweet little cocoon guarantees a magical evening... Sitting cosily in your bubble, you cam relax and watch dusk settle, stars twinkle all with the gentle hum of the Sambre river in the background.
Each bubble (4.5 m in diameter) is kept cosy and warm by a silent blowing system, which renews air continuously. it includes:
- a relaxing area
- a jacuzzi
- an electric heater
- an outdoor shower
- a private little chalet on the side with a sink
Greenery and a fabric curtain guarantee your privacy.
Near the glamping site
- The Clos des zouaves vineyard
- Thuin's suspended gardens
- The Eau d'Heure lakes
- The Biercée Distillery
- Ragnies, one of the prettiest villages in Wallonia
- Bois du Cazier, former mining site
- Cycle rack
- Communal bathroom