- Folklore and Tradition
The festive weekend, organised by L'Espace Arthur Masson, pays tribute to this Belgian writer, famous for its many books taking Wallonia's countryside and villages as background. His most famous character is Toine Culot, mayor of the fictional village of Trignolles, celebrated during this festive event.
The Fête de Toine Culot is such a success it will be celebrating this year its 31st edition. It's also a fantastic opportunity to discover L'Espace Arthur Masson, and the Maison du Viroin, which recreates a 1930s classroom.
- A book fair with vintage editions of Arthur Masson's work and books written by authors of the region (Saturday evening, by the fountain)
- Activities in the Ecole d'Autrefois (school of yesteryear): lesson as it would have been in 1932 (Maison du Viroin)
- Traditional regional dishes at the Chez Toine cafeteria
- Processions in period costumes
- Games of yesteryear
- Street entertainment...
Event planned for the month of September 2022 (1)
(1) Dates and programme may be subject to change.