- Race or competition
Since 1980, when Yves Vanassche and André Losfeld known for the Tour of East Hainaut, started organising it, the Tour of Wallonia challenge has been getting higher in the cycling world ranking. This international cycling race has earned itself an excellent reputation.
The peloton will ride through the whole of Wallonia
The Tour of Wallonia is divided in 4 stages:
- August 16: Soignies - Templeuve (188.9 km)
- August 17: Frasnes-Lez-Anvaing - Wavre (179.5 km)
- August 18: Montzen - Visé (192 km)
- August 19: Blegny - Erezée (197.8 km)
Of all the cycling events in Wallonia, this one is not to be missed!
Event planned for the month of July 2022 (1)
(1) Dates and programme may be subject to change.