- Folklore and Tradition
This carnival, created in 1981, is sure to enchant you with its creativity and cheerfulness.
The festivities start with the Night of the Intrigue, a fascinating light and sound show.
- music, masquerade and ball at the Halle aux Draps.
- Kids will love the balloon release at 5 pm and the "Pichous", thrown from the top of the belfry at 6 pm. A gourmet carnival emblem for more than 20 years, this sweet little roll of candied fruits has the appearance of a little man, in a nod to that of the Saint-Piat district.
- The Pichous throw takes place before the burning of the carnival king: a big pyre around which the children find themselves dancing to the sound of the tam-tams!
- Ball for children (music show, cakes, party for kids)
- The guilds go from one café to another.
Event planned for the month of March 2021Dates and programme may be subject to change.