- Tourist office
Tournai, in the province of Hainaut, is one of the oldest towns in Belgium. The city of 5 spires is proud of 2 monuments listed by UNESCO as world heritage. Let the city's tourist office, based near the cathedral, help you discover its many treasures.
The tourist office offers:
- Practical information on attractions and visits available in Tournai
- The Tournai City Pass, a visit of the city with an audio guide and the Visit Tournai app for self-guided visits
- A screening room with 2 movies dedicated to the history of Tournai and its cathedral with 5 spires
- A shop featuring terroir products
- A lounge to relax, with touch screen tablets and free WIFI
- An exhibition space and an auditorium fit for 80 persons
Tournai Tourist Office is a welcoming space always happy to help with your requests.
English - French - Dutch