- Sport and relaxation
- Walking or hiking
- Adventure sports
Trail lovers, rejoice: you will love the Pays de Famenne region, its varied landscape and rich flora.
- 24 marked trails
- 4 levels: 5, 10, 30 and 40 km with a drop from 100 ro 1000 m D+
- Starting point: the tourist information point, parking on site
- 6 communes: Durbuy, Hotton, Marche-en-Famenne, Nassogne, Rochefort et Somme-Leuze
- An online shop to get (walking or cycling) maps covering the region
- Always bring something to drink and eat
- Download the GPX file
- During hunting seasons, check the posters onsite indicating the areas and times to avoid
COVID-19 : Please note PCR tests and quarantines remain a strict requirement when travelling to Belgium. We do our best to keep our information up to date but it's always best to check with the site you wish to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply a look at their website - to see their latest opening hours and entry conditions. Some will prefer you to book your ticket in advance. Infos
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.