- Sport and relaxation
- Walking or hiking
- Adventure sports
Trail lovers, rejoice: you will love the Pays de Famenne region, its varied landscape and rich flora.
- 24 marked trails
- 4 levels: 5, 10, 30 and 40 km with a drop from 100 ro 1000 m D+
- Starting point: the tourist information point, parking on site
- 6 communes: Durbuy, Hotton, Marche-en-Famenne, Nassogne, Rochefort et Somme-Leuze
- An online shop to get (walking or cycling) maps covering the region
- Always bring something to drink and eat
- Download the GPX file
- During hunting seasons, check the posters onsite indicating the areas and times to avoid
COVID : We do our best to keep you informed. It's best, however, to check the latest news with the attraction you are visiting, or operator you have booked an activity with. The Covid Safe Certificate is mandatory, as is wearing masks for anyone over the age of 6. Planning to go for a walk in the Haute Fagnes, enjoy the magic of Christmas, maybe find a place for a well deserved break? Read our travel advice.
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.