- Sport and relaxation
- Walking or hiking
This 160 km itinerary going is the first long hike going through the Ardenne Going from La-Roche-en-Ardenne to Bouillon, it is considered one of the most beautiful walks in Belgium.
Discover the beauty of Ardenne. The Lesse, Ourthe, Semois valleys, the Belgian part of the Luxembourg region offer breath-taking landscapes, with fantastic gourmet stops, should you want to try some terroir specialities.
The 7 stages of the Transardennaise
- La Roche-en-Ardenne - Sprimont (Sainte-Ode): 21 km
- Sprimont (Sainte-Ode) - Saint-Hubert: 21 km
- Saint-Hubert - Nassogne: 27 km
- Nassogne - Mirwart: 17 km
- Mirwart - Daverdisse: 22 km
- Daverdisse - Paliseul: 21 km or Mont-Idée: 25 km
- Paliseul - Bouillon: 26 km or Mont-Idée-Bouillon: 18 km
The itinerary has also been adapted for bikes/mountain bikes, motorbikes and cars.