- Sport and relaxation
- Walking or hiking
Hiking shoes, comfy sports clothes, walking sticks.... That's it, you're ready for the Transgaumaise, a fantastic 140 km trail (which can be cut into 6 segments) showing off stunning landscapes, picturesque villages, museums and terroir delights.
You will go through Virton, Torgny, Montmédy and its citadel, Orval and its Cistercian abbey before returning to Virton.
- Part 1: Virton > Torgny (33.2 km)
- Part 2: Torgny > Avioth (17.7 km)
- Part 3: Avioth > Williers (28.2 km)
- Part 4: Williers > Herbeumont (20.2 km)
- Part 5: Herbeumont > Chiny (27 km)
- Part 6 Chiny > Tintigny (27.1 km)
- Part 7: Tintigny > Virton (21.6 km)
- Connection Bouillon > Mortehan (16.7 km)
Either write or email Maison de la Randonnée to receive your roadbook and prepare your trip.