- Sport and relaxation
- Car tours
The Transgaumaise is a famous trail through the Gaume region. But if you don't feel up to so much hiking, rejoice: here is a roadtrip version.
This 175 km itinerary (which can be cut into 7 segments) will show you stunning landscapes, picturesque villages, museums and will introduce you to terroir delights. You will overlook the Semois, the Othain, the Vire valleys - sure to take your breath away.
- Part 1 : Virton > Torgny (27 km)
- Part 2 : Torgny > Montmédy (25 km)
- Part 3 : Montmédy > Orval (21 km)
- Part 4 : Orval > Sainte-Cécile (20 km)
- Part 5 : Sainte-Cécile > Izel (21 km)
- Part 6 : Izel > Virton (25.5 km)
Either write or email Maison de la Randonnée to receive your roadbook and prepare your trip.
Europ'Aventure can help you organise your stay by carrying your bags from one location to another for example.