- Sport and relaxation
- Hybrid Bike
From Thuin to Charleroi, the RAVeL will reveal both the former industrial landscapes of what once was the Black Country of Wallonia as well as poetic countryside.
Distance: 24 km
- The Belfry of Charleroi, part of the UNESCO World Heritage.
- The Bois du Cazier and its heaps: a remarkable memorial site
Activities along the way
- The Aulne Abbey
- Museum of Photography | Charleroi
- BPS22, one of the largest art museums in Wallonia
- La Manufacture Urbaine à Charleroi
- The Urban Dream project: a street art trail in Charleroi