- Sport and relaxation
- Hybrid Bike
- Cycling and Mountain Biking
From Thuin to Charleroi, the RAVeL will reveal both the former industrial landscapes of what once was the Black Country of Wallonia as well as poetic countryside.
Distance: 24 km
- The Belfry of Charleroi, part of the UNESCO World Heritage.
- The Bois du Cazier and its heaps: a remarkable memorial site
Activities along the way
- The Aulne Abbey
- Museum of Photography | Charleroi
- BPS22, one of the largest art museums in Wallonia
- La Manufacture Urbaine à Charleroi
- The Urban Dream project: a street art trail in Charleroi
Minimum distance : 24 Km
Maximum distance : 24 Km
Maximum duration : 2:30