- Sport and relaxation
- Hybrid Bike
A sportier segment of the route, from Condroz to the gate of the Ardenne...
Distance: 63 km
Markings: RAVeL and nodes
Activities along the way
- The fascinating megaliths of Wéris
- The Domaine de Palogne, a leisure centre along the Ourthe
- Step underground at the Cave of Comblain (near Liège)
- The Musée de la Forêt et des Eaux (Domaine de Berinzenne)
- L'Eaudyssée: Spa's mineral water visitor centre
COVID-19 : Please note PCR tests and quarantines remain a strict requirement when travelling to Belgium. We do our best to keep our information up to date but it's always best to check with the site you wish to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply a look at their website - to see their latest opening hours and entry conditions. Some will prefer you to book your ticket in advance. Infos
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.