4 weeks, 4 theatre plays, outdoor art installations, a cabaret and after parties: that's the Universatil Festival's promise.
20 exceptional evenings await:
- Le Voyageur sans baggage (The bagless traveller): after the Great War, Gaston can't remember anything. 18 years down the line, a family claims to be his. Will the memories return?
- Les nuits de l’Amoureuse (The Lover's nights): Brussels, in the 70s. Beautiful Marianne moves in with atypical flatmates in a haunted apartment said to have been the scene of a crime.
- On est trop nombreux sur ce putain de bateau (We're way too many on this bloody boat): a collection of short stories on the issue of migration playing with poetry, dreams, emotions and fears.
- L’héritière, la bâtarde et la défunte (The heir, the bastard and the dead): Lisbeth and Anna are very special twins. The second, though dead, still interacts as a ghost with Lisbeth to help their father: a powerful businessman in 19th century industrial England. One day, everything changes.
Before each play, are featured talented artists: musicians, comics, acrobats...
Event planned for the month from February to March 2022 (1)
(1) Dates and programme may be subject to change.