4 weeks, 4 theatre plays, outdoor art installations, a cabaret and after parties: that's the Universatil Festival's promise.
20 exceptional evenings await:
- Le Voyageur sans baggage (The bagless traveller): after the Great War, Gaston can't remember anything. 18 years down the line, a family claims to be his. Will the memories return?
- Les nuits de l’Amoureuse (The Lover's nights): Brussels, in the 70s. Beautiful Marianne moves in with atypical flatmates in a haunted apartment said to have been the scene of a crime.
- On est trop nombreux sur ce putain de bateau (We're way too many on this bloody boat): a collection of short stories on the issue of migration playing with poetry, dreams, emotions and fears.
- L’héritière, la bâtarde et la défunte (The heir, the bastard and the dead): Lisbeth and Anna are very special twins. The second, though dead, still interacts as a ghost with Lisbeth to help their father: a powerful businessman in 19th century industrial England. One day, everything changes.
Before each play, are featured talented artists: musicians, comics, acrobats...
Before getting on the road, do contact the closest tourist office to your destination. If you are going to the Hautes Fagnes, please remember the number of visitors is limited each day. The Hautes Fagnes Tourist Office will give you the latest details. The Luxembourg and East Cantons Tourist Office will give you the ski slopes opening times. For additional skiing and winter sports information in Belgium, you can contact the East Contons Tourist Office.
Event planned for the month from February to March 2022 (1)
(1) Dates and programme may be subject to change.