Geneviève and Danny welcome you warmly to Utopia, their guesthouse. The house built in a Mosan style in the 19th century was, for them, real love at first sight: they renovated to bring it back to its past glory yet offer modern comfort to their guests.
There are 4 double rooms to choose from:
- L'Aube - enchanting
- Le Jardin Secret - romantic
- Fleur des Anges - a real paradise
- Ulysse - inspired by adventures
Each has its own bathroom and have been decorated elegantly, Wooden floors add to the warm atmosphere.
Guests can also enjoy:
- the garden with its small pod
- a garage for bikes and motorbikes (tools for bikes available)
Please note the rooms are only available Fridays to Sundays.
The Table d'hôtes
- Brekfast features regional products and is served in a room decorated with vintage baking items
- Proud of a cooking certificate, the owners will be delighted to prepare an evening meal for you - please book in advance
- They can also, on request, prepare a picnic hamper for your days out.
Near the guesthouse
Here are a few ideas to make the ost of your stay in the region:
Fleur des Anges
Le jardin secret
- Indoor catering
- Half board
- Pack lunch