- Chocolate maker
- Local producer
- Guided tour and discovery
Chocolaterie Vanlieff has been delighting chocolate lovers since 1988. Its chocolatiers are always busy developing or refining recipes for exquisite pralines, slabs, chocolate figurines... No industrial machine here: it's all about craftsmanship and edible art of an exquisite quality.
A sweet way to visit the region
Chocolaterie Vanlieff has designed gourmet and cultural routes through the region to help you discover its artisans.
With the Visit'Entreprise program, you can see how these amazing treats are created. There are several activities to choose from:
- Movie, introduction to the chocolate shop, demonstration and tasting
- Mini-workshop to make your own chocolate treat
- Themed visits for children, school groups, seniors, corporate teams...
- Breakfasts and afternoon tastings
- Sales counter
- Film projections/presentations
- Tour of facilities