- Tourist attractions associations, museums, activities, touristic sites
The village of Treignes, in the province of Namur, offers a choice of 5 fascinating museums, archaeological sites, historical ruins and activities for every taste. Perfect as a solo traveller, with friends or family!
- The Ecomusée du Viroin presents the trades of yesteryear.
- The Espace Arthur Masson explains what life (including school) in the Ardenne used to be like.
- The Railway museum focuses on railway history from steam trains to diesel railcars and features both full and model scale examples.
- The Musée du Malgré-Tout and the Parc de la Préhistoire will take you on a journey much firther in time still.
- The Musée du Petit Format reveals real gems of contemporary art.
TREIGNES VILLAGE, HOME TO 5 MUSEUMS
Validity date: from 01-01-2021 au 31-12-2021
- Offer valid throughout 2021 (outside special events/animations)
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher.
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
- If booking online, please use the code TVM20 to enjoy this promotion