- Museum or Interpretation Centre
The Ecomusée, located in a remarkable, listed fortified farm at the heart of the village of Treignes, invites you to explore its permanent collections dedicated to the region's ethnography.
Collections and activities
The galleries feature mostly tools, machines and posters on rural jobs. During your visit, you will learn about several traditional jobs such as woodcutters, clog maker, blacksmith. Every year, the Ecomusée organises temporary exhibitions on a wide range of themes - stoves and ovens, vintage toys, regional fauna and flora, draught horse.
If you are coming as a group, the Ecomusée can organise educational activities (how to make bread or rope for example) or even interactive walks.
Also in Treignes
TREIGNES VILLAGE, HOME TO 5 MUSEUMS
Validity date: from 01-01-2021 au 31-12-2021
- Offer valid throughout 2021 (outside special events/animations)
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher.
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
- If booking online, please use the code TVM20 to enjoy this promotion
The museumPassmusées: free access to 172 Belgian museums for 59€
This exclusive pass, valid for a year, gives you free access to over 100 Belgian museums, Wallonia included.
Shop - Parking
Guide available/groups - FR