- Woodland, nature reserve or natural area
- Natural Park
Stretching over 12,000 hectares (over both the Ardenne and the Calespienne), the Viroin-Hermeton nature park enjoys a rich flora and fauna... Perfect for nature strolls!
There are splendid, diverse landscapes to enjoy
- Conifers and hardwood forests
- Heather and grass moors
- Calcareous grassland, wet meadows and vast crops
- The Fondry des Chiens and its 20 metres deep sinkhole
- La Roche à Lomme, overlooking the Viroin
- La Roche Trouée with its many caves
FR - NL
The information provided is an indication only. We advise you to inquire directly with the organisers of the event that interests you before you leave.