- Local producer
- Guided tour and discovery
La Cidrerie du Condroz celebrates the partnership between two artisans from the Condroz region. Their philosophy, which reflects a passion for nature and sustainability, led to the production of traditional ciders, made by pressing the apples delicately and giving them time to ferment. This cidery also sells homemade Calva, Pommeau and Condreau (the very first cider brandy).
Thanks to the Visit'Entreprise program, you can now
- take a tour of the cidery (and orchards, weather permitting)
- learn how artisanal cider is made
- discuss the values of terroir products with the producers.
- enjoy a tasting of the products made on site
Visits must be booked in advance.
- Sales counter
- Tour of facilities