- Sport and relaxation
- Walking or hiking
- Trekking & hiking
This challenging walk through forest and villages will give you a wonderful glimpse of the region of Aywaille...
From the heights of the village of Harzé, you will walk towards the Saint Roch woodlands - from there, begins the Ardenne.
This stroll also is a reminder that the iron industry had much weight here in the 16th century: many forges and furnaces were built along streams and rivers.
The itinerary will continue uphill, through the villages of villages de Ernonheid, Trou de Bosson and Paradis.
Start / Finish: rue de Bastogne 11 - 4920 Aywaille
Distance: 14 km
Click here to download the interactive map, description of the itinerary and the GPX file for this route.
Along the way
- The Château de Harzé
- The Domaine de Palogne
- The Château fort de Logne
- The Monde sauvage wildlife park
- La Brasserie Elfique
- The Heid des Gattes nature reserve
- The Fonds de Quarreux nature site
- The caves of Comblain
- The Musée du Pays d'Ourthe-Amblève in Comblain-au-Pont
- Kayaking down the Ourthe
- Rue de Louveigné 34920 RemouchampsPhone number +32 4 384 35 44
Maximum distance : 14 Km