- Sport and relaxation
- Walking or hiking
This lovely walk reveals the beauty of the Molignée valley, between Namur and Dinant.
From Falaën, one of the prettiest villages in Wallonia, the path wanders through the Condroz region. After passing woodlands and a gravel road, appear the link[node|10150|ruins of the Montaigle fortress].
From there the route goes towards Falaen and its fortified farm, built in 1672. Its three tall towers and its drawbridge, remarkably well preserved.
Start / Finish: place de Falaën - 5522 Falaën
Distance: 8.1 km
Click here to download the interactive map, description of the itinerary and the GPX file for this route.
Along the way
- Falaën Attelage | Une promenade dans la Vallée de la Molignée
- Sosoye,one of the prettiest villages in Wallonia
- The Draisines in Molignée: rail bikes perfect for a fun day out
- #link[node|4060|L'Escargotière (a snail farm in Warnant)]
- Maredsous abbey: cheese and beer of character
- Avenue Colonel Cadoux 85500 DinantPhone number +32 82 22 28 70
Maximum distance : 8.1 Km