- Museum or Interpretation Centre
- Train/tram/tourist train
Liège's Public Transport Museum invites you to (re)discover the vehicles of the past. A real journey through time!
Set in a former tramway depot, around 40 vehicles, such as horse-drawn carriages, trams and trolley buses, all retrace the history of transport from the 18th century to the present day.
You will be astonished by the variety of the collections on display, from horse-drawn carriages to electric tramways and buses, all used between 1875 to now. There also is a rich collection of historical objects, uniforms, scale models and iconographic documents to see.
- Guided tours
- Vintage bus rides
- Rooms and vintage buses can be rented for evet
- Workshops for school groups
- Birthday parties for children
Visitors with specific needs
Wallonia's Public Transport Museum is part of the sites certified by the official label Access-i (meaning with facilities or/activities adapted to travellers with specific needs). You will find more details on the website to plan your visit.
MUSEE DES TRANSPORTS EN COMMUN DE WALLONIE
Validity date: from 01-01-2021 au 31-12-2021
- Offer valid throughout 2021
- 3.5€ instead of 5€ per adult, 2.8€ instead of 4€ per senior/student, 2.1€ instead of 3€ per 6-12 y.o. child
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher.
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
- If booking online, please use the code REDWBT to enjoy this promotion
Liège Visit Pass 48h: access to 16 museums in the fiery city
The Liège Visit Pass 48h is the perfect offer to visit the fiery city's attractions and museums and save money! For 18 € per person, you get free access to 16 museums in Liège as well as a guided tour of the historical centre.
Cafe - Training materials provided - Cycle rack - Parking - Wi-Fi
Guide available/groups - German - EN - FR - NL - Audioguide/mobile app/tablet